Have Art, will travel.



Looking back on the twelve shows I did this year, it’s been a successful season overall by many standards. In a declining economy, my sales are trending upward (thank you!), and I’ve had better acceptance than ever at art shows. I’ve managed to get into many of the top shows on the east coast, some of which I will apply to again, and some of which I won’t. My new work is pleasing not only you, but me as well. I’ve met some wonderful folks on the circuit and nothing makes me happier than when collectors allow me to photograph the artwork that they purchased from me in their homes and workplace. From a brownstone in South Philly to a vacation home in Cape May, here are four examples of how my fine art photographs can grace your walls, be it in a corporate, residential or institutional space.







So if you’re looking for a unique solution for your blank walls let my photographs of the American Landscape inspire and exude the kind of healing energy that it inherently can carry.


To view my fine art photography please visit me here or contact me.






Comments

Popular Posts