The Outlet Shoppes at El Paso



I was hired to shoot this project after my client found my commercial website. Colorful architecture and attractive landscaping make up The Outlet Shoppes of El Paso. This factory outlet shopping center is comprised of over 90 stores, including Banana Republic, Kenneth Cole, Coach and more. I decided to shoot the project in full sun as opposed to dusk. The color of the pavers and sky in full sun really complement the stucco and trim of the building. With a bold color pallet like this the buildings really lends itself to daylight images. The photos turned out great and the colors really popped!






If you have a project that has been recently updated or you were unhappy with the images you have, let me know.  I would be happy to discuss how to best approach your project photographically.   

Comments

Popular Posts