Stories from my Camera!


Almost all my photography begins with the walk and a slow unfolding of place. The play of light and shadow and the erosion caused by wind and water accompanies my journey. The photographs of ancient places, thousands of years old, the abstraction of composition; the geometric forms half-hidden in nature confirm that there is always more than we know, more grace and more mystery. These are the places that mean more, or suggest more, or sometimes even symbolize more, than just another beautiful spot. It is out of this intersection between the journey and a place that my photographs are born.











A passion for the natural world inspires my craft. My photography seeks to reveal the intrinsic and beautiful relationship that exists between humanity and nature. I travel extensively to capture the monumental grandeur of the American landscape and I hope that my photography provides you with inspiration and motivation. You can view the larger body of work from this project on my website;  http://www.jamesevangelista.com

Comments

Popular Posts